(1) What is the one book you'd want to have on a deserted island?
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
(2) Name a movie that you have seen more than twice.
Rat Race
(3) Turn on your iPod or MP3 player and set it to RANDOM or SHUFFLE. What are the first 5 songs that play?
Heartbreaker by Pat Benatar, Typical by MuteMath, Sunshine and Summertime by Faith Hill, The Game of Love by Santana feat. Michelle Branch, and Le Disko by Shiny Toy Guns.
(4) If you were an animal, what would you be?
Dolphin
(5) What is your best personality trait? Your worst?
My best is I'm always smiling and trying to be optimistic.
My worst is I don't like to let people see me when I'm upset or sad.
(6) What is the last thing you wrote?
The answer to # 5.
(7) Name five possessions that you can't live without.
my hair dryer, sunglasses, watch, playing cards and photo albums.
(8) When in a group, do you lead or follow?
Follow, but still stick to my beliefs.
(9) You received a gift of $500 in cash. What do you do with it?
Save it for when I study abroad.
(10) What is the best advice you've ever gotten, and who gave it to you
"Always have a Plan B." -from my aunt
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, I haven't listened to Pat Benatar in such a long time; I loved her first album, though. "Hell Is for Children" is a sad, but very powerful song.
Nice blog setup. :)
I feel completely lost without my sunglasses. I have multiple pairs so they are always available. The advice from your Aunt is fantastic. As we get older that advice comes into play a lot more.
My best friend is in loove with the le disko song and plays it constantly...and made it into a ringtone...its come to the point where i have to change it whenever i hear that song. and i love heartbreaker...its a classic for sure! <3.
Post a Comment