Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blog #4

Vacation!! That is one of my favorite things to do! Easter break or also known as Spring break is coming up and I can't wait. My friends and I are trying to plan a fun road trip or visit down to the beach. One thing that I don't understand is why spring break has become known as the ultimate time to party and cut loose for many college students. It seems funny because it's only 1 week long, where as summer is almost 3 months long....you would think summer would be the ultimate party time!! But my vacation is going to be full of relaxation and many adventurous activities!

6 comments:

bgtitan said...

I also cant wait for spring break. Me and my friends usally go down to Rosarito for a couple of days. Im so hyped, I cant wait.

Mizunke360 said...

Road trips are fun! Make sure you got enough money for the raising gas prices though.

MissElvis said...

I know what you mean! When you think spring break you think.."PARTAY!" LOL It's probably because its like a break in between your hectic schedule so you kind of want to let loose! =) OMG I've always wanted to go on a road trip! Have fun!! =)

JJ McMuffin said...

How exciting! I am going to visit my sister on the East Coast in Virginia. We're planning to go to Baltimore, New Jersey, and maybe New York! =) I'm pretty sure we ALL can't wait!

Carleen said...

I love road trips! When I was a kid, my family took a road trip every summer (gas wasn't quite as expensive way back then). Since my dad is from Colorado and my mom from New York, we'd alternate summers visiting family. I got the added benefit of taking a second road trip most summers with my grandparents. Being the first grandchild on both sides of the family earned me lots of perks!

Summer21 said...

Vacation is always fun!!! I love going to the beach as well ... I recommend you check out Cancun if you ever get a chance it's the best vacation spot ever, well I think it is. Have fun on your trip!!!